League Start Dates
GÔL 5-A-SIDE LEAGUES WILL RESTART MONDAY AUGUST 3
We’re delighted to let you know that we will be resuming our leagues in the week beginning Monday August 3.
The rest of this information will be in a tone we’d rather not use but because of the conditions we’re operating under we need to be a bit more straightforward and less flexible than usual.
If you are looking to re-join please note the following;
- 6.15 - 9.15 kick off times Monday - Thursday
- We will be deciding on Sunday times soon
- For the moment, we have decided against resuming our works leagues but work teams are welcome to join these leagues
- £34 per match
- In the first season back everyone will play each other once. We aim to return to the previous structure of playing each other at least twice soon
- Any credits remaining from when the previous seasons were abandoned will be carried over
- Payments must be made the day before the match by card or bank transfer. Agreeing to this is a condition of entry and a failure to do so will mean that you will be charged an additional £5 for your match
- Any outstanding balances must be settled. This is also a condition of entry to our leagues
- Relevant health forms must be completed and submitted by email to Gôl no less than three hours before your kick off time - failure to do so will mean that you will start each game with a 3-0 deficit
- Balls will not be given out pre-match
We realise that some of the above is a departure from our usual way of doing things but we hope you understand that we are having to operate with fewer people in the office and need to streamline procedures as much as possible while maintaining the reputation for league efficiency that we have built and that you hopefully enjoy.
If you'd like to be part of our new leagues, call 029 2037 5760, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below and we'll get back to you. Thanks.